06 July 2022
Cultivate Farmer Friendly Finance Now Available
Altura Credit Union Ltd. are delighted to have joined Cultivate, the collaborate credit union finance lending platform specifically aimed at those in the farming sector.
Due to Ulster Bank exiting the Irish Market and the closure of many Bank of Ireland rural branches we hope to welcome new farmers, farming organisations and Agri businesses in our local community.
Cultivate is our newest lending product that provides short to medium term finance which enables us to help our farming members develop and future proof their business by providing quick and easy access to finance. Borrow up to €75,000 (unsecured) up to 7 years at a variable interest rate of 6.55%, typical APR 6.75% with repayment schedules designed to suit farmers cash flow. Farmers can borrow for a variety of farming purposes including purchasing livestock, new or second-hand farm machinery, upgrading buildings or facilities, obtaining working capital and increasing cash flow.
Why Choose Cultivate
- No administration fees.
- No hidden charges.
- No penalties for early repayments.
- Interest is charged on the reducing balance of the loan.
- Loan Protection Insurance is provided at no extra cost. If the borrower dies the loan is cleared (subject to terms and conditions, age and health restrictions).
Documents Needed to Apply for A Cultivate Loan
- Two years farm accounts.
- Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Three months bank statements (personal & business).
- Business plan for loans exceeding €25,000.
- Statement of direct payments.
- Evidence of non-farm income (3 payslips if employed/Form 11 if self-employed).
- Milk Cheque Statement (if dairy).
- Tams Confirmation if this is the purpose of the loan.
How To Apply
Cultivate Farmer Friendly Finance is built specifically around the growing needs of our farming members and is at a very competitive rate. We cover a large rural area with five branches located throughout County Wexford and County Wicklow with our Head Office being situated in Gorey.
Please See Additional Information Below: